Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] welding

Hi Alex,
                  Yes, I guess that's what I'm asking.  As far as I know I don't think it would be a problem.  If anything I may be adding more strenght to the hull, however there may be issues of unbalanced stresses.  I need to add some structure to be able to tie my pressure hull to the ferro-cement hull.  I don't want any movement so I was planning on some steel truss like supports.