Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] electromagnetic drop weight mechanism

You mean this switch board ?
http://www.prismnet.com/~moki/20020823.141624/P4120062.jpg

Or that:
http://www.prismnet.com/~moki/20020823.141624/P4120068.jpg

Here is clear visible that her interior is complete different from the interior they use in the movie:
http://www.prismnet.com/~moki/20020823.141624/P4120075.jpg

vbr Carsten