Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] electromagnetic drop weight mechanism

Alan,

I can't speak to the pros/cons of such a system, but check ebay...looks like there are lots of them on there and you might find some at a low price.  There's a bunch of info on the web about magnetic locks, you might even consider making one.

Jon