[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Colour

Hi All,

Thanks, its been quite difficult to get that paint applied.  It was so thick to apply by brush, but i have no choice.

Jim, good spot on the Guernsey flag!, i'll probably put it on somewhere.

No name as yet.  A few ideas but i'm waiting for "the moment" when i know what it is.....yard name is UG2 (u boat Guernsey #2 - UG1 was the one i built out of wood when i was about 8, didnt work).

Main tanks to do next, plumbing, electrics and hopefully a summer launch.

Kind Regards
James