I just got it to open with Internet Explorer.  It first displayed "This is not the page you're looking for," but it was close enough to navigate to the right location.  Great pics!

Thanks,
Jim

In a message dated 10/28/2011 11:05:11 A.M. Central Daylight Time, phil@philnuytten.com writes:
Strange that the link to flickr doesn't open -  it opens fine for me - I checked it again and seems that the address I provided is the same one that works for me - perhaps some computer guru in the forum can tell me what's wrong with it?
Phil
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 4:50 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] nuytco in ventura

I haven't been able to open the link below, but try both of these:

Click on any image within the articles to bring them to full size.

In a message dated 10/27/2011 8:48:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time, phil@philnuytten.com writes:
Hi, Brian
Yeah, we had a couple of DW's and a dual DW in Ventura - the red dual DW was out on two separate contracts for NOAA and UCSB-Fisheries. The singles were on their way to Cape Canaveral for a NASA contract doing asteroid drilling analog simulations at the Aquarius habitat (the site was at Key Largo but we had to load the United Space Alliance vessel 'Liberty Star' at the cape). The project very successful but was cut short by a pending hurricane - there were a number of astronauts in sat in the habitat and there was a serious concern that the Hurricane could hit before they could finish the decom required to return to the surface. It made a lot of newspapers in the US and Canada. There are some great underwater shots on 'Flickr' - go to:

http:www.flickr.com/photos/40054892@N06/sets/7215762784162741/

It's called 'NEEMO 15 - website'

Sure hope this opens for you guys - it's worth seeing!
Regards
Phil

P.S. the Ventura/Canaveral sub crews are on their way to New York tonight to start diving with the  Nuytco Newtsuit crew 700 feet under the city - in the drinking water aqueduct system - our third trip there this year. Ah, the life of a Newtroid is not a dull one!