RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] depth to psi

And this is based on starting with an atmospheric pressure of 14.7psi that's counted as zero, or used as a baseline here.  But a pressure vessel at 33 ft depth seawater with an internal pressure of 10psi, however unlikely, would experience a pressure of about 4.7 + 14.7 psi.

Whether it's good practice or not, I try to make myself use absolute pressure, instead of gauge, so would say the standard pressure at 33fsw is 29.4psi. And then structurally would subtract out the internal pressure.  Yes?

Paul