From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of James Frankland
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 12:23 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] K350 Main Tanks

Hi All,

My main tanks are nearly complete.  Ive had them professionally made.  Most of the expence is in the making of the foam plug and then the mould, which ive taken on the chin.

Now i have a mould, i can get the company to make a set at any time, so if anyone would like me to get tanks made up for them, contact me off list and i'll see how much it would cost plus postage etc.

Tanks here.  http://www.guernseysubmarine.com/Extended_files/Page11421.htm

Kind Regards
James