Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Postion Sensors for marine service

Hugh, I will do some looking into this.  Thanks.

Cliff

From: Hugh Fulton <hc.fulton@gmail.com>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Sat, September 3, 2011 5:54:40 PM
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Postion Sensors for marine service

Just another thought is that mercruiser sternleg parts have a Tilt position sensor which should be a lot cheaper and I am going to use these also but fill with oil by drilling a hole in the top case and then putting a cheap rubber bung in too stop the oil leaking out.  These have a small pot inside and O’ring sealed leads.  Quit a nice little unit.   You should be able to pick them up from a local boat shop.  Hugh