[PSUBS-MAILIST] Book & Paint

Hi All,

I've had my sub grit blasted and primed.  Looks really good and i dont really want to go and spoil the finish by slapping the topcoats on with a crappy brush if i can help it.  So im thinking of buying a spraying kit.  (tried to hire one but cant) I dont know a lot about them, other than there is air and airless.  Anyone have any experience in this area.  The paint i will need to spray is quite thick, although i can thin it of course.  Its a two part high gloss polyurethene top coat.

http://www.jotun.com/www/com/20020113.nsf?OpenDatabase&db=/www/com/20020115.nsf&v=10F2&e=uk&m=912&c=42C6C2CA417E3305C1256C54003DF11D

Any ideas what kit i would need for spraying this?

Also, i have been recommeded this book.  Anyone read it?  Looks good but its VERY expensive..

http://www.amazon.com/Subsea-Manned-Engineering-Gerhard-Haux/dp/0941332004

Kind Regards
James