Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Snoopy life support test

Title: Snoopy life support test

Excellent test, Alec.  Thank you so much for your time and giving us a detailed report.  I'm going to post this on the web forum as well so we have a copy of it there.

A couple questions for you.  Any idea why the O2 level started out relatively low (19.6%) in the "no life support" and "radial fan" tests?  I can only assume that being inside the cabin and preparing yourselves prior to closing the hatch was the cause.  Do you have any data for a single person?

Not sure how old your daughter is but can we assume that her breathing capacity is perhaps half of your own?  Just curious how much faster the "no life support" rate would have fallen with two adults.  Or would it have been negligible?

Jon