Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST]

Rick,

See www.psubs.org -> Resources & Reference -> Design Tools -> Life Support

Jon

On 8/4/2011 4:36 PM, Land N Sea wrote:
I am building a K-350 and am trying to figure out how many cubic feet of 02 I will need to have on board to support 2 people for 72 hours. My hull ID is 36" and I am using a length of 7.5 feet long to include the end caps.
The conning tower is 23" ID X 18" to include the hatch. I came up with 57.32 cu ft. Is this correct and if so, can someone tell me how many cu ft of 02 I would need to carry based on the average aspiration rate of two people?

Thanks

Rick P.