From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Jon Wallace
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 12:22 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] ANALOX Sub Aspida

I ordered and received an Analox Sub Aspida and am putting together a
video diary including unboxing, checking contents, firing it up for the
first time, and investigating the features.  Hope to have that online in
the next couple of days.

Current conditions in my office:
O2: 20.4%
CO2: .08%
P: 988mbar
Battery:  either half full or half empty depending upon your state of
mind

Jon

automated process and should be complete within five minutes of our
server receiving your request.

PSUBS.ORG
PO Box 53
Weare, NH  03281