RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Dome ;was Own submarine pen (Eurosub)

Title: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Own submarine pen (Eurosub)

Alan,

We make the domes ourself with our friend Reinhard from Nemo. We developed tooling and Reinhard buildt a oven with intergrated hydraulic press.

I not say it is easy. 1 of the many parameters wrong and you destroy a day work and the material  (Euro 800,- for the small dome and 2300,- for the big dome)

Say 1 to 4 goes wrong.

I somebody go “try this at home” I would advice to start with a 1:4 scale setup.

There are some pic’s of the domes on :

https://picasaweb.google.com/submachine55/EurosubParts

Regards,

Emile