To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2011 8:43 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Pplastic Question

Frank

There is also a laminae of black and clear that I like to use in
instrument panels, one example can be seen here (scroll down to the end of
the file), ref

http://traktoria.org/bartsch/project.php?idx=Passive%20Sonar

A mirrored image is engraved into the black side and the clear side is
then turned out towards the operator.

It looks great in the dark with a soft LED illumination from behind.

Best regards,
Jens Laland

** it looks like the type that would be used for instrument panels.

our server receiving your request.

PSUBS.ORG
PO Box 53
Weare, NH  03281