[PSUBS-MAILIST] for sale and progress

Hey everyone,
Sorry I haven't been to active in the forum lately. I have made some good progress on the KW-350 Trustworthy aand even posted new pics. I was wondering what is the word on the 2011 psubs conference? Also I would like to sell my trailer for a K350/K250. I have another trailer that will already work so I don't need this one. I would rather just sell it and use the money for sub parts. I'll take $1,000 cash instead of what is posted on the for sale psubs page if someone would buy it in the next month or two.
Thanks,
Scott Waters