[PSUBS-MAILIST] LED lights

Hi All,
              I have found some led lighting that has some very potentially good submersible applications.  I was just in my local landscape pipe and supply store and they had this led display set up.  These are low voltage leds which come on a 16 foot roll,(ribbon)  there is a light every 1 1/2" .  Every 3 leds can be seperated or they can be left concected or seperated where ever you want.  These are extremely bright.  They have a waterproof version for ponds and so forth that have a rubberized coating, I'm thinking of testing them under pressure.  Since they are made on a roll like this I'm thinking that have a machine that is able to mass produce these things and hence bring down the cost.  The leds are a

http://www.fuseled.com/

Brian