To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2011 10:22 AM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Aqua Venture Personal Submarine

The founder of Aqua Venture Personal Submarine will be speaking tonight at IEEE Robotics & Automation Society tonight in Manchester NH. Lea Nichols and I will be attending out of curiosity. This is basically a Bionic Dolphin without a motor and instead is simply towed behind a boat. From what I can glean out of the web site, it is either fiberglas with a carbon fiber underside, or all carbon fiber. The hatch/dome is teardrop shaped like a fighter jet. The founder claims it can reach 150 feet and that other custom models could be built to reach up to 1000 feet.

Some links if you are interested in more.
http://www.aquaventurewatercrafts.com
http://www.ewh.ieee.org/r1/new_hampshire/Events.html

Jon

our server receiving your request.