Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Humidity control

Jon,

I searched a bit trying to find the operational and efficiency curves of Sodasorb over a range of RH, but didn't locate anything useful.  It would probably be easiest to ask the producer.  However I'd better tear myself away and get to doing the things here I really must do which have nothing to do with subs.

Hopefully several of our members with operational vessels will have an opportunity to record lots of data.  I'll add an exterior water temp probe to my instrument list. Eventually I'd like to get an automatic data recording system, but first I just want to get the design finished and in the water.

Jim