Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 12:25 PM
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw: Herves sub

Hi Mike,

No, that isn't the model with the outboard. That one's a conventional battery powered ambient. I happened to see that one or one exactly like it on a visit to his Florida facility years ago. Seemed a perfectly good boat, although I didn't get an opportunity to dive it. I've seen video of that one diving.

Thanks,

Alec