From: vbra676539@aol.com

Sent: Feb 27, 2011 2:46 PM

To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org

Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] UI 2011

Website problems are being worked on as we speak. A real whiz of a guy is doing it, and I think you will see things changing this year. The primary web page is the one you want to start with, and please keep an eye on the MUV committee. When changes are implemented, I will let you know on psubs as I find out about them. And the city named MTS units are local chapters.
Vance