[PSUBS-MAILIST] Defenses

Hello all!

I was thinking if you will ever need a defense system, I am not talking about torpedo's or deck guns, more like electric shocks through the hull like in 20.000 leagues below the sea?
And also is there a way to become cloaked from radar or sonar, with a certain coating on the hull?
Has anyone thought about this?
Most likely you won't need this but it would be cool, and you would feel a lot safer just in case zombies attack.
Has anyone got a an idea as to how to do a hull shock?

Thank you

John