Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Email Trend

Hi Alan,

I've never done that kind of analysis on email activity so can't verify it.  I would have guessed the opposite since I suspect most of us with jobs these days don't want to risk unemployment due to personal activities during work.  The nice thing about the mailing list is that it shouldn't matter when you send a question to the list.  People will respond if they are able to.  Speaking for myself, it's been an exceptionally hard winter here and my time seems to be consumed keeping up with it.  There have been a number of discussions I've wanted to respond to but simply didn't feel I had the time to do so in an adequate fashion.  I suspect a lot of others are in the same position.

Jon