[PSUBS-MAILIST] Compress Design & Analyses software, Pressure vessels

Hi all, came across this pressure vessel design software.
http://www.codeware.com/compress/index.html?gclid=CIiP7Yb8-6MCFQdGagodknq-Gg
Is anyone familiar with it? Would it do everything needed to design a sub to ASME specifications?
I couldn't see that it analysed for external pressure so made inquiry & the response is below along
with the price I copied from a pdf that was too large to attach.
Alan

2011 LICENSING FEES

Network

Single User

Annual Lease

ASME VIII-1 (Div. 1) Design and Analysis

$7,500

$6,300

$3,465/Yr.

Design Features and Benefits

3D Classic View and 3D Solid Model View

ASME II-D (Materials, U.S. Customary)

ASME II-D (Materials, Metric)

Multiple Addenda (1995 - Present)

Integrated FEA For Nozzles

Lifting and Rigging Analysis

Hydro Test Report (New and Corroded)

ASME/NBIC Forms Preparation

IT Features and Benefits

24 Hour License Availability

Easy File Sharing

Networking Enabled, Multi-User Access

Support and Update Service Benefits

3D Solid Model Export to 3rd Party Software

1st Yr. Incl.

1st Yr. Incl.

Included

Technical Support, Software Updates

1st Yr. Incl.

1st Yr. Incl.

Included

Full Online Support Center Access

1st Yr. Incl.

1st Yr. Incl.

Included

Calculation Verification Manual

ASME VIII-2 (Div. 2) Design and Analysis

$4,550

$3,500

$2,100/Yr.

Heat Exchanger Design and Analysis

$4,550

$3,500

$2,100/Yr.

Volume Discounts

Multi-license discounts are available.

Prices are effective as of Jan. 1, 2011. Prices are in U.S. dollars and exclude shipping charges, taxes and duties. Prices and terms are subject to change without notice.