Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Design

Hi Scott,

One drawing from the Euronaut drawings set as DWG-CAD-file is 200 USD.

Unfortunately you need all about 350 drawings as Set to build the boat..
So all together are.. ups.. :-(

I use 2D Megacad, 2D Autocad(sometimes)and 3D Solidworks(sometimes).
But a cheap programm like Turbo-cad will do the job without problems.

vbr Carsten