Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] FW: sub ops

Jon and all I felt bad not being able to
attend the convention in Fl. But after today
I really feel bad. It sounds like it was quite
the event. I missed one here. I am sure it
wasn't humorous to the players at the time, but wow.

I don't think anything was miss handled in the
operation of the dive. I do not think any of this
would be in a pre-dive checklist. Yes the
question of what happens when support vessel
has a problem should be considered along
with a thunderstorm, or even a meteor hitting
close.

When I launched mine, the first thing I noticed
was how little weight, affects the trim. It came at   quite the surprise. I can see how this kind
of event can happen.

I do however think we should have discussed
this. To me mistakes are much more valuable
then success, as so much can be learned from
them if given the chance.

Dean

p.s. Jim howed ya get all that salt out