Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] FW: sub ops

All:  as a first time attendee to the convention I would like to add my $.02.  The people who attended were the most welcoming and when thing went...south, so to speak, they were one of the best support crews.  In salvaging said sub there was no shortage of ideas and work arounds for snags that came up.  As one of the support divers, they gave excellent help to me and my partner as we dove on the sub.
Provided I can make the next convention I will be there to support the dive ops in the safety diver role.
Ben