Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Pre-dive Vacuum

Dean,

Minnesota is a lovely state, just don't know why they had to put it clear up there.

Sorry to hear about the shoulder. I hope the rehab is going well.

Take care,
Jim

In a message dated 1/12/2011 5:06:59 A.M. Central Standard Time, Recon1st@aol.com writes:
Jim I have a 1/4 inch line about 18 inches in length. It then goes into a
half inch ball valve. I have not pulled
any measured, amount just enough to
move my barometer and check for leaks.

My pontoon is on hold yet. I had to