[PSUBS-MAILIST] another side project coming

To all:

    I have decided to delve back into underwater lighting and camera technology this coming year by making a dipping test platform for over the side deployments. This will not be a true rov as this will only change facing and will rely on the tether to deploy and retrieve.
    I will reproduce and further test the PVC coupler type HBH housing used earlier as a camera housing. This enclosure was inexpensive to produce, had great depth capabilities, and the parts for making one was easily available to all. I will of course keep everyone informed as to what if anything I should discover.

So little time and so much to do...

David Bartsch