From: Alan James
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 11:53 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Pre-dive Vacuum

Thanks Phil,
Presume there's some way of equalizing the pressure so you can get in afterward?
I was thinking maybe leave a valve open inside the hull but closed at an external bottle.
Have just ordered the book, "Underwater Robotics: Science, Design & Fabrication"
& noted there were some Deep Worker photos in the preview. Did you have input into this
book other than the photos?
Regards Alan