RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] counter rotational

   I may make an ultimate exercise machine only in ambient form. I need a large (or perhaps two) propellors to be efficient. This could be the way to go. I'd use a bike with gearing selection.

David Bartsch

Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 08:52:10 -0800
From: akula151@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] counter rotational
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org

David,
It's amazing how much cross pollinization goes on with this website.  Just recently I'd been considering a contra prop in a Kort nozzle.  It's nice to have an idea validated, even by accident.
As for the gearing:  I'd been thinking along the lines of the old hand cranked egg-beater where turning the crank handle produces rotation of the beater blades in opposite directions.  FWIW
PR