Sent: Saturday, December 25, 2010 3:40 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Merry Christmas

Mike, that was quite a coast-to-coast trek for Santa.  I like the red 4x4 sleigh, too.  Get some pics and specs on the PSubs site when you can.  Best wishes as the project develops.

Jon, I knew I hadn't been nearly good enough this year, but next week starts a new year and a new decade.  I plan to be very good and expect to make it one of the best years ever.  Best wishes as your design develops.

Jim