Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] just a tid bid

To all: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I live on the Big Island in Hawaii and we are going to have a white Christmas as well, snowed about a foot so far on the top of Mauna Kea! but I think I will stay down at sea level where it's 78 to 80F
Aloha

Rick P.

Sent: Friday, December 24, 2010 8:24 AM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] just a tid bid

To all:

   It's probably no big deal to most of you but...In this part of Tennessee we are being said to be in store for a White Christmas this year although it will most likely be a small dusting of the stuff. Kind of nice to wake up to every few years at least for the kids sake.

   Merry Christmas everyone!

David Bartsch

No virus found in this message.