[PSUBS-MAILIST] FW: In-water tests are in

   Here are the test results (the second email attached) from July 18th, 2008 of that six hydrophone array to give an idea of ranges achieved. I noticed that I was using a 7 watt amplifier at the time and we now use 18 watt so our ranges should be even further.

David Bartsch

From: dbartsch2236@hotmail.com
To: l_nierth@hotmail.com
Subject: FW: In-water tests are in
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 07:00:32 -0400

Larry,

  After evaluating the testing results of my in-water tests of the sonar array and new hydrophone, I reported to the group leader my findings...here is what my boys and I discovered...

  The convention for this group is from the 31st of this month to the third of August. Passive sonar will be one of the topics of discussion...I have done my best in aiding these gents into not having an accident...I hope this work and research is well recieved!

                                                                                                  David Bartsch