To: psubs
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 1:04 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] where to buy gauges and meters

I am haveing a few problems trying to buy gauges and meters. This is where I am at

*Digital depth gauge (found one at Dwyer insterment company #DPGW-10)
*Analog back up depth gauge (can't find one yet)
*Barometer for internal pressure (pretty easy to find)
*O2 lifesupport pressure gauge (medical supply store maybe?)
*Battery power lever 12V (pretty easy to find)
*Battery power level 36V (found them on amazon.com for a golf cart)
*Cabin O2 level gauge (can't find one yet)
*Cabin CO2 level gauge (can't find one of these either)

Any help would be really appriciated

Thanks,
Scott Waters