Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] holiday wish

I second that!
And to all our members who aren't from the USA, may you be well.
Go eat until you need a nap, have a fight with your alcoholic brother and
moronic father in law. Spill gravy on the new (too expensive) couch then
go watch some bad football.

Somewhere in there remember that the native americans (to whom we are
giving thanks) really screwed up when they helped the first settlers
survive that first cold winter.  Proving yet again that no good deed goes
unpunished.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Best regards-
Greg