Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 2:50 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] speedo

Alan, doesn't the equipment you described measure the sub's water speed so that it would indicate the same at a given power setting regardless of no current, head current, or tail current?  Only the ground speed would be different.  Or did I miss something completely?  Wouldn't be the first time or the last.

Thanks,
Jim