Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 3:11 AM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Lead Moulding Pics

Hi All,

I put up a load of pics of me pouring the lead for my dropweights.  Have a look and see what you think.  I've done both weights now, but still have to add a bit extra to each weight.

I almost took it to a professional shop, but I had lots of tips from people in the club which really helped.

Thanks all.

Regards
James