Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] K250 on eBay.

Hard to say Ian. Dome and front viewport for sure, and possibly the motors. Lights...ballast plumbing...drop weight. The CT saddle is not a problem in itself but there may be corrosion between the saddle and hull. The trailer might not be in great condition. This is one of those things that is tough to judge because a physical inspection is really necessary to determine the exact condition. Where is it located? If its close enough I could go check it out for you. Just off the top of my head (and I'm not a K250 owner) but I'd say you're looking at $5k or so to bring it back if there's no corrosion requiring metal work.

Damn I miss Kittredge.