RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] topic change thining mineral oil and blueview

Hello all sorry for the delay we have been right out straight after the AUV recovery getting things back up on line for our job, thanks everyone for the info on mineral oil I have ordered a 5 gallon pail of it and hope it will be here today, also the blue view sonar works great I will upload some snapshots later today of the blueview in action the night we did the AUV recovery we had company out there, there was an 11 foot shark swimming within 5 feet of our divers we did not see until after the AUV was on the boat but you can see it on the blueview plain as day and in review of all the footage you can see him swimming all over in all the sonar is a great tool well worth the money

The snapshot below is after we backed away from the AUV the divers had just hook a line to it at a depth of about 30 feet and we are looking down now the divers won’t do any more night dives this was at 3am I will upload more pictures to the website later today

 2010_09_27_12_39_01shark.PNG

Brian V. Ryder

Brian V. Ryder

brian@subatlantic.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.