[PSUBS-MAILIST] 'Curasub' weight and balance trials

For those interested in weight and balance trials - Discovery Channel covered the first launch of the 1000 ft. 'Curasub' in Vancouver harbor. to check out, go to >Discovery Channel Canda >select video>video library> Dailey Planet> September>September 29 2010 >clip 1 (I went right to Discovery then 'Daily Planet' then the date and that worked. also)
Last friday the Discovery crew made a deep night-dive in 'Curasub' off 'Substation-Curacao' and video'd their brains out! I talked to the head honcho this afternoon to see how the footage turned out and he said that his top personal experience was climbing Mount Everest . . . . . . until last Friday!
This night-dive footage will combine with a bunch of stuff taken of the 'Dolphin Academy' trained dolphins riding 'shotgun' beside 'Curasub' in deep water. Will let you guys know when the night dive segment is going to air.
Phil