Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Batteries Bank

Hello Hugh. Good to hear from you. There is a difference in the weight of each battery size/type.
I have a large amount of lead ballast required to sink so adding or subtracting to that will be easy.
I'm more concerned about battery size. The batteries will be in stainless boxes with hinged lids, 3 per box.
The 4 boxes will be arranged in a radial pattern along the perimeter of the hull. I need to size the boxes to fit the largest battery I'm likely to use, while not making them so large I lose any more interior space than needed.
No launch date set yet.
Frank D.