Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Batteries Bank

The caveat to that plan of course is that your charging system will only be "dialed in" for the battery characteristics of the particular type of batteries you have employed during testing, and that if you plan to change battery type later, you must account for any changes in performance characteristics in your design.

-Sean