Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Twin screw vs single screw

Make a single screw design but with two counter rotating props.
Like a torpedo or a japanes A-class midget sub.

Than apply each props to an undepedable engine or power source.

Or better make two gears that way that engine one feed prop 1 or/and prop 2
and engine/drive 2 can do the same.

That way you have the high efficency drive and two undepedable drive trains.

Funny obviously nobody ever did this..

vbr Carsten