From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of
MerlinSub@t-online.de
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2010 11:01 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Another Oil Barrel Sub

Thats Gerald Turner's boat, UK.

I have a short view seconds video of it and
it was labelt by the speaker as the "cheapest submarine in the world".

Intressting is the flat hatch seal. Its a plain steel disk just bended a
little
like a banana. The force of the dog make it flat and this force press the
flat soft rubber gasket tight..

I think the dive depth will be closer to 5m instead 10.
This should be a good example of a 1atm boat which can easy extend his dive
depth 2-3 times if you make the cabin with compress air ambient.

vbr Carsten