From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Alan James
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2010 6:31 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] acrylic dome

I agree Frank,

Greg's invaluable. He gave me good advice on getting my dome blown properly.

Acrylic view ports are a regular mine feild & It's good to have someone that knows

what they are doing. If he wrote a book on this stuff I'd buy it.

It's a pitty there isn't a "cheap short cut". Domes provide such good visability,

but cost a fortune.

Regards Alan