RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Sub as panoramic film platform

I have the book, I was just wondering how the two products differ in there machining characteristics.

Brian
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Greg Cottrell
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 10:07 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Sub as panoramic film platform

The only suitable material for viewports is domestic cell cast acrylic. Polycast supplies a PVHO grade. I would strongly recommend J.D. Stachiw’s book on viewport fabrication.

Greg Cottrell

Project Manager

greg@precisionplastics.com

http://www.precisionplastics.com

P please consider the environment before printing this email