From: JimToddPsub@aol.com

Sent: Sep 19, 2010 7:02 PM

To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org

Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Sub as panoramic film platform

Hi, Ian,

I'm not sure what Graham is doing with Deep Flight Challenger right
now.  The last I knew it was sitting waiting for someone with enough money
to put it to work.  The discussions of the last few days on acrylic
canopies/viewports make me wonder how Challenger or Cameron's proposed sub can
sustain 36,000 foot depths with that type of canopy.  Fortunately my
challenges are much more modest.

Jim

In a message dated 9/19/2010 7:02:43 P.M. Central Daylight Time,