Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Web forum

Thanks for your suggestion Luke. I see a few issues with a facebook account such as it being yet another software tool to manage and an inability to control content. I am facebook illiterate for the most part but I believe you can either have open or closed access. If closed, it means we would have to manage adding people. If open, it means anyone can write anything they like (start music discussions for example) that could detract from the intent of the account. Given what we've discussed about the web forum, facebook doesn't sound attractive to me unless it can be limited as a portal to point to the official website.

Jon