From: glen brown
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 8:25 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Spectra rope

Price is reasonable ,there's a lot of hand operated winches out there(even hydraulic) which could be modified to be operated by the pilot.The winch  needs to release the spectra smoothly to prevent overwinds and be fitted with a brake,must allso be easy to change directionwhile the brake is engaged.
Glen