From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of ShellyDalg@aol.com
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2010 7:53 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Escape Mockup (revisited)

In a message dated 8/27/2010 10:47:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jonw@psubs.org writes:
We're currently working on this from the perspective of diving at PSUBS sponsored events.
I knew you were working on this Jon and I look forward to seeing/hearing more as it progresses. It's a big undertaking and will take some time but is a necessary step in the evolution of our group. Let me know if I can help in any way.
Frank D.